Our vision for Todd Property Group is to be the leader in developing properties that contribute sustainable and lasting value to communities.
WHAT WE DO
Todd Property Group is a New Zealand based property owner and developer.
Todd Property Group invests in and manages the development of a growing property portfolio in locations across New Zealand. Our current projects are:
Todd Property Group specialises in the development of master planned communities. The master plan concept is a comprehensive approach to building a community, which starts with articulating a desired outcome and guides the detailed design for each subsequent phase.
- The development of the residential community, Stonefields, a 110 hectare site located next to the suburbs of Ellerslie, Meadowbank and St Johns
- The development of the 160 Ha Long Bay Community on Auckland’s North Shore
- The ownership of 113 hectares adjacent to Long Bay at Okura
- Ownership of approx. 60 ha land holding at Ngunguru, north of Whangarei
- The development of the former Napier Hospital site in Napier
- Ownership of a 75% stake in the Kapiti Landing development, which includes the Paraparaumu Airport and approximately 83 ha of surrounding land intended for industrial and commercial development.
The starting point is usually the development of a land use structure plan which determines the most appropriate locations for different types of activities - such as, the range of housing types, reserves, schools the local town centre and shops.
The more detailed master plan integrates the broad land uses with building outcomes and evolves by examining and adapting the structure plan to meet the community’s needs in terms of housing, infrastructure, accessibility, work options and recreation facilities. This approach uses the skills of specialists in the key areas of architecture, landscape, demography, environmental sustainability and urban design.
Todd Property Group is a subsidiary of the Todd Corporation Limited.
The business has a track record in developing residential communities and our team has broad based expertise and skills in all aspects of project and development management, consulting, planning and regulatory assessment, marketing, funding and valuation. Our staff have experience in both New Zealand and overseas in residential, retail, apartments, car parks, hospitality, commercial and mixed use development.
To learn more about the Todd Corporation please visit www.toddcorporation.com.